Friday, January 05, 2007

Pretty good

I've been doing pretty good, not perfect, but pretty good. I'd say about 85%. Anyway, I ran/walked today and then I just walked some more.

I made a nice healthy dinner. Oven "fried" chicken tenders, a WW recipe for mac & cheese, some corn (for my stepson), and a salad. My stepson actually ate the oven "fried" chicken tenders, which is saying a lot because he is extremely picky and it is very hard for me to cook things that he will actually eat. I think I'm going to try to find a healthy salisbury steak recipe for tomorrow. He likes that.

The school term starts Monday and I'm not really looking forward to it. It is my turn for A&P I and the A&P I classes are a lot larger than the A&P II classes, plus I just like teaching A&P II better anyway.

We also moved offices, which I am very pleased about. We are away from everyone else and we are directly across from our lecture hall. We also have a lot more space and I actually have a desk space of my own (I did once before, but I have it up the last few quarters so I could be in the same area as my department). Anyway, the people that we bumped from the space were not happy at all, but they were using it for storage and it was full of crap. We actually need it to accommodate our very large group of instructors...we are sort of the stepchild department in our area at the college and a lot of times we feel like we are sort of left out or overlooked, so it's nice to have an actual space of our own that is big enough for all of us.

Well, I need to take a shower.

No comments: