Stolen from Biblio Mistress
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Bought a house
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Uh, no
4. Did anyone close to you die? My LuLu
5. What countries did you visit? None
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?. Willpower
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 22, the day LuLu died
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Raising over $2000 and walking in the Breast Cancer 3Day
9. What was your biggest failure? Not sticking with WW and regaining some weight
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing significant
11. What was the best thing you bought? The house andthe treadmill
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? I don't know
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Some people at work and how they do things
14. Where did most of your money go? The house
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Being in a house that we own (are buying)
16. What songs will always remind you of 2006? A song? I have no idea.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a. happier or sadder? happier
b. thinner or fatter? thinner (not by much)
c. richer or poorer? both, I guess...we did buy a house
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Fishing, duck hunting, losing weight
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Fighting with my husband over needless things, eating, working
20. How did you spend New Year's? Staying at home with my husband
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? I was already in love
23. What were your favorite TV programs? Law and Order, Paula's Home Cooking, Dog Whisperer
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't think I really hate anyone
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Not really musical, but audo...podcasts and XM satellite radio which I guess could stand as muscial
26. What did you want and got? A house!
27. What did you want and not get? A dog
28. What was your favorite film of this year? I don't even know if I went to see any movies
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 32, worked and went out to eat with my husband
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Winning the lottery?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? Thoughtless
33. What kept you sane? My husband, exercise, and smoking
34. What political issue stirred you the most? The immigration issue
35. Who did you miss? LuLu
36. Who was the best new person you met? Probably some of my students
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: Well, I learned it a long time ago, but it has been reinforced yet again....Trust NO one
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Take me home by Genesis
No comments:
Post a Comment