Friday, November 17, 2006

Depressing

Well, I went back to WW. I didn't realize that the last time I posted my weight was back in June. I have been going to WW since then, although it has been a month since the last time I went.

What is sad is that I've gained almost 13 pounds from my lowest weight, this go around. What is good is that I was actually up to 190 on my home scales, so I've lost some this past week.

I do not understand why it is so hard for me to just eat well. I do not understand why I can't just maintain my weight. Why does this have to be a lifelong battle? It pisses me off that I was down to 130-135 pounds and stayed there for almost a freaking year and then all hell broke loose. It pisses me off that I allowed myself to regain 70 fucking pounds, only to put myself through the weightloss torture yet again.

Well, I better go exercise. I don't want to be back at 190 by next week.

No comments: