I have been doing great this week and I am pretty pleased with myself. I still haven't gone to Weight Watchers, but I'm either going tomorrow or Saturday. I think I may actually weigh in close to what I was the last time I went, which was still about 10 lbs over my lowest from this last WW go around.
It's just so hard sometimes. If I can stay motivated and strong then everything is good (duh). The hardest things for me are not going out to eat, especially at lunch time (my husband asks me if I want to go get something for lunch everyday even after I have told him over and over I cannot eat out and lose weight), and resisting snacking in the office. I've been bringing healthy snacks to share with everyone (I filled a basket with apples the other day). A coworker brought in a very tempting box of chocolates today, but I told her to get them away from me. Oh how I wanted one.
I just want my pants to fit and not be so tight I cannot breathe. I want to actually feel good about the way I look and not worry what others think about my appearance (not that I really care now).
Hopefully I can stay strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment