Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 8

Week 1 weight = 237 lbs
Loss = 3 lbs

Calories = 1061
Fat = 36.5 grams
Carbs = 134 grams
Fiber = 16.5 grams

20 minute walk across campus.

Hard to believe that I ate only 1061 calories today. I saved the bulk of them at lunch. I had packed some soup, but wanted something to go with it. My husband grabbed a BBQ plate, but I resisted and went to the Fresh Market to find something. I had a buffalo chicken wrap in hand (not the best choice), but then I found these wonderful little souffles in the freezer section. I had the roasted vegetable souffle for lunch and it was pretty darn good, pretty filling, and very low in calories, fats, and carbs. I also got a butternut squash souffle and will try it tomorrow.


The salad that I made was really good. I didn't calculate the nutritional info for it, but I used something listed for an "Italian Sub Salad" at www.calorieking.com. I don't think that what we had was quite that bad, but better to overestimate than underestimate.

Here's the recipe if anyone reads this blog and if your interested.

I wish more days were like this one. Effortless and satisfying!

No comments: