This was sort of a shock. Yes, we had been trying (sort of). November was a stressful month, as usual, because the end of the quarter was approaching. So, we tried, but I really wasn't expecting much.
Then I missed my period, but I didn't think anything of it. I thought it was a long cycle like one I had a few months earlier. So very early on the morning of the 7th of December as I was peeing (sorry), I thought to myself..."man, I've been peeing a lot more frequently lately". Considering I'm overweight and diabetes runs on both sides of my family, that was an obvious concern. Then I thought about how tired I had been, but that's not uncommon with work and it is another symptom of diabetes. Then it occurred to me that my breasts were awfully tender. So, polyuria (frequent urination), tired all of the time, tender breasts, and my period was a week late.
No freaking way. I didn't think it would be this easy and believe me, I am thankful that it was easy. I was scared that it might take a long time. I really wasn't expecting this early Christmas present, but that's exactly what it was.
Friday, February 13, 2009
December 7th, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment