Sunday, January 11, 2009
Friends
This past week or so I have been reconnecting with friends thanks to Facebook. First it was a guy I went to school with in Pennsylvania. It's been like 18 years since I've talked to him. Then it was a girl I went to highschool with in Georgia...it's been like 15 years since I've talked to her. Then it was my roommate from grad school, I've talked to her off and on since I moved away. She even called me on Christmas, but we don't stay in contact like we should. Then, the best of all was a friend that I haven't spoken to in almost 5 years because we had a misunderstanding. I'm very happy about this last one because she was one of my very best friends even though we never went to school together (except for 5 weeks at Gulf Coast Research Lab) and never lived in the same place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment