Went for my check-up today. Pretty uneventful except that I finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It took the nurse a while to find it because the baby was higher than she thought, but she finally did find it. Normal fetal heart rate is between 120 and 160 bpm and the baby's was 140, so that is good.
I made my appointment for my ultrasound on March 13th. Hopefully we will be able to find out the sex of the baby. We don't care what the sex is, but would like to know for practical reasons.
I also had blood drawn for a Quad Screen and Glucose Challenge Screening. It's a little early for the glucose challenge, but I expressed concern since I am overweight and have a history of diabetes on both sides of my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment