The saga from the disgruntled student continues. She's an idiot. They aren't all like that, though:
"I know that you are busy with the end of the quarter and all but I just had a quick question for you. Don't worry; I am not asking for an A. LOL. I was wondering if you could tell me the title of that book that you read from to us in class a couple of times. I know that you told us in class, but I can't find where I wrote it down and that maybe it would be some good over the break reading. Thanks : ) I just think that in a class where the drop and failure rate is so high that sometimes you need to take just a minute to give the instructor a thumbs up. Thank you again in advance for forwarding me the information about that book and have a great break."
The book she is talking about is The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment