I don't even know how to explain how I feel and I feel this way pretty much all of the time. I just feel so alone, yet I can't get a moment of peace. My stepson drives me insane. He will not shut up and he is so obnoxious it's not even funny. Then I feel guilty for even thinking stuff like that, but it is almost like he goes out of his way to be an asshole.
Then there's my husband. He fails to tell me a lot of things. It's almost as if I don't exist sometimes. Then whne I bring it up, it ends up in a fight. Then he tries for a little while to make sure and tell me things, but then it goes back to me not knowing what's going on half the time. It's not like he's going out and buying a car or something without consulting me, nothing ike that. It's like sometimes his stepson comes over other than his scheduled weekend and I don't know about it or like we had decided not to go to our work Christmas party and then all of a sudden he was talking about something that had to do with us being at the party and I didn't know that we had changed our minds about going. Shit like that.
It's really difficult for me to put into words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment