Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Se escapan

I'm really enjoying the few days that we have between quarters right now. Last quarter was so bad. Just think, though, I will have the same people for A&P II next quarter. Oh Joy! Most of the slackers were weeded out last quarter though. About 1/3 dropped before the end and then another 20% of what was left did not pass. It's all my fault, too, you know. Even with the Scantron lab final and even with the 12.5 point curve I gave on the lecture final. I never curve and I sort of feel like I compromised my integrity by doing so. Oh well, it's done now, 12.5 points did not save many. The Colonel didn't think any worse of me for the Scantron, in fact he told me I was smart, and he didn't say anything about the curve. I value his opinion, so that makes me feel a little bit better.

Not much else going on besides the usual self-loathing. It does no good, though. I can loathe myself all I want, but I still eat everything in sight and exercise very little. I think it's been over a month since my husband touched me. I can't really blame him, but it hurts like a mother fucker.

Damnit, the little fucker got out of the fence again.

How can you not love that little dog, anyway?

No comments: