I just re-read my post from yesterday. My husband did end up apologizing for our disagreement about the puppy. He's worried the dog will end up getting fucked up and won't retrieve. I am glad he apologized.
Still, the post I wrote yesterday is true and I've posted about it in the past. I reached my goal weight right around the same time I graduated from grad school. My whole family knew why I was back at my dad's (for a few weeks before I moved here). They knew I had just finished school, but what do you think I got congratulated on? Maybe it is a bigger deal than getting my master's degree. After all I have fought the weight battle my whole life, it only took 2 1/2 years to get my master's...well 8 1/2 all together if you count the 4 years I spent in college and then the 2 years I worked in between.
And then there's the smoking. I haven't smoked in about 2 1/2 months now. I finish up the Chantix tomorrow. Nobody cares that I smoked and it's no big deal that I quit. I wasn't a worse person because I smoked, but I get judged all the time for being overweight.
I do it to myself, though, so how can I blame others? But then again, don't I persecute myself because of how others have treated me all of my life?
There's more to write, but I feel like playing with the dog. Then I'm going to Walmart before it gets too busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment