Why is it that a person can gain like 10 pounds in one month, but it is hard as hell for that same person to lose 1 pound in a week?
During my vacation to Mobile I exercised. I joined a gym for a week and I exercised for 45 minutes amost every day. I also walked my brother-in-law's dog almost every day. It got to the point where she was pretty much expecting walks from me. I ate like a pig, though. Damn fried oysters and sweets from the Frest Market. That was also my first week of not smoking and I was in a terrible mood. My husband and I were fighting, my stepson and I were not getting along and it was basically a foodfest from hell. I think there was about 5 pounds damage done in that week.
Home for a few days. Did not exercise and I did not eat well. Still pissed with the world.
Last Monday I left for KC with my students so they could compete nationally. I had a really good time although it was very tiring. I exercised almost every day, not in a gym, but just walking around...a lot. Ate like a pig still. My students won the gold and it ended up being about 2 pounds damage this time.
So that's 7 pounds up in less than a month. Clothes don't fit and I'm disgusted with myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment