I am tired, hungry, and I seriously do not want to exercise. I know that I need to, but I sure as hell don't want to.
We have been inundated with staff development this week. If it were useful things then I wouldn't mind so much, but out of the 4 days (and 7 sessions) there have been about 1 and 1/2 that I have actually gotten something that may or may not be useful in the future.
One more day, hopefully it won't suck.
I was supposed to weigh in today, but the morning staff development session ran late and I had an appointment to get my hair cut this evening. I am going to try to go tomorrow, not that I want to. I'm pretty sure I gained weight.
I do not know why I cannot get back into counting points. My exercising has been pretty good...not stellar. I've been exercising at least 30 minutes 4 or 5 days a week. Sometimes I go longer...45 minutes to an hour.
I'm just so worn down. We leave for Mobile Sunday. I'm planning on finding a gym to work out at (I've done that in the past for a pretty reasonable price) and I've already printed out Weight Watchers times. Maybe, just maybe, I can actually do well (not gain any weight) while we are gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment