Friday, June 22, 2007

Procrastination is my middle name

I want to start running again. But like most things in my life, I am putting it off.


I got out my old handwritten journal last night. It is so fucking depressing to see where I was at a few years ago. A few years ago I weighed over 240 pounds. A few years ago I lost over 100 pounds. A few years ago I started regaining the weight I lost. Anyway, here's the journal entry (click on it if it is too small to read)...

I was so pleased with myself. Why can't I be like that again? Why did I let myself regain this weight after I worked so hard to lose it? After I told myself I wouldn't go back to that? Why can't I just stick to a diet for one day? Why can't I exercise regularly forever? What is wrong with me?

No comments: