Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kicking my ass

The elliptical is kicking my ass. I can barely go 10 minutes before I have to stop. The good thing about it, other than the fact that it is really kicking my ass, is that I have been walking on the treadmill more as well.

If the elliptical keeps performing like it has been, and I see no reason why it won't, then I think we will keep it. I just need to build up my time on it, a lot.

I have been exercising a lot more consistently lately, even before we got the elliptical. Eating has been ok, not perfect, but ok. Today there was cake and ice cream for a co-worker. I ate a sliver, and I do mean sliver, of cake and a little ice cream cup. It still prbably cost me about 8 points.

Well, I've exercised 30 minutes today. Twenty minutes on the treadmill and 10 on the elliptical. Maybe I can talk myself into at least 10 more minutes on the elliptical.

No comments: