
I felt like blogging a picture...
I think I'm going to go hiking there tomorrow. I like going on Sundays. It's a short hike, but the hills are good. It only takes about 25 minutes to hike down the canyon and then back up. I do it twice and run when I can. There is a longer hike (7 miles), but I haven't done that one yet. I don't know, I may go to this other place that has a bunch more hiking trails that I haven't done.
I did my first RPM (spinning) class today at the YMCA. I didn't make it through the entire class (25 minutes), but not because I couldn't handle the sweating part. It was the seat I couldn't take. My ass is still killing me. I went and got me a gel seat cover, I don't care if I look like a wuss. Anyway, I'm planning on doing RPM on Monday and Wednesday evenings. TurboKick (a kickboxing class) on Tuesday evenings, and either step or another RPM on Saturday. I'm going to keep running and hopefully one of these days I will be able to run 3 miles straight.
I wish I could say my eating has been better (it has a little bit), but it hasn't really. Well, at least I've exercised two days in a row, right?
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Hike tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment