Well, after 3 months of continuous losses I gained weight this week. It was not unexpected. That is what not exercising and not journaling my food will do to me. It has been an extremely stressful two weeks, though. Hopefully things will be better now that school has started back and I'm back into a normal routine.
I joined the YMCA today and I'm really looking forward to it. It is much cheaper than the last gym I went to. The Y has spinning classes and a pool which I'm planning on taking advantage of (I'll probably hold off on the pool until I lose another 20 pounds, though).
Today I got a comment that really upset me. I was in tears, luckily I made it out to my car before I broke down. A co-worker asked me if I was pregnant. It sucks enough to get that question when you are gaining weight, but to get it after I've lost over 20 pounds just really sucks. As good as the comment of the little Mexican girl the other day made me feel, this comment made me feel horrible. It is just more incentive to get back on track and to continue losing, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment