It is such a busy time. End of the quarter. I have a mound of essays to grade. Finals next week.
I've been doing really well with Weight Watchers and with exercising. I jogged 20 minutes straight yesterday and a 15/10 split today. I want to be able to do the whole 5K I'm planning on doing April 22nd.
My clothes are looser, but I wouldn't say I've dropped any sizes. Maybe because my clothes were so tight to begin with.
Oh, the other big news in my life. We bought a house. The last time I heard from the loan processor all was well, but she didn't answer my last e-mail which sort of frustrates me. We're supposed to close on the 27th and I'm wondering if that's still going to happen. I can't wait to get out of this shack, even though this shack has been good to us the past 3 years and is the reason we were able to save such a large down payment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment