For some reason I accidentally posted this on my weightloss chart blog. Don't know why...
I really had thought I had gained over the weekend. Not that I had gone off program, but I just felt like I had gained. I got on the scale at home yesterday morning and saw a loss, though, and when I weighed in I was happy to learn that I had a 1.8 lb loss. Only 1.8 more pounds to go to my first 10% (20 lbs). I'm pretty pleased with that.
I had planned to have a "cheat" session after weigh in. Not really cheating because I was going to count the points. I had figured some points for some fast food restaurants, but as I got to Weight Watchers I decided I really didn't want to do that. So I got some 2 point cheddar twists and some 2 point chocolate caramel bars at the meeting and I had that as my snack. I did sort of go overboard last evening, but I still counted everything and I had flex points left so I'm not freaked out about it. I'm really sort of surprised at how well I've been doing.
I haven't exercised and I don't think I am going to exercise today. I really should take one day off from exercise, but it really BOTHERS me when I don't exercise. I may end up doing some low impact aerobics or a WATP video. Not sure yet.
I went and ate Japanese for lunch and while the lunch itself wasn't bad calorie wise it still ate up 15 of my points. I have like 1 point left for tonight. I guess I'll make some zero point soup and eat an apple.
I really want to make it to 10% next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment