Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Freakin Valentine's Day

Never really did like the day. I'm so depressed today for some reason. Not sure why exactly.

I have to weigh in tonight and I don't think it is going to be too good. I didn't go off my diet at all this week, but I haven't been going above and beyond what I should do. I will be happy if I lose anything, but I really am going to have to buckle down if I want to continue to have significant losses. I'm still pretty damn pleased with how well I've been doing. We haven't been going out to eat very much and when we do I make good choices (BBQ last Friday and I had a smoked turkey salad with light dressing). C had Korean yesterday and I all I got was a small cup of egg drop soup.

I just have so much weight to lose. It really sucks.

No comments: