Friday, February 03, 2006

Another week

I meant to post when I weighed in. I decided to go Tuesday night. It's too hectic for me to squeeze the weigh-in between my two labs on Wednesdays. I was worried about switching from the morning to an evening weigh in, but it went well. I lost 12.4 pounds in January. My goal for February is to lose 8.

I've been getting all kinds of compliments, which is nice. I'm surprised I haven't fallen by the wayside yet. Not sure what my breaking point was, but I've been sticking to WW really well. Probably better than I ever have, in fact. Used to be on weigh-in days I would pig out after I weighed. I haven't done that once since I've been back. My husband and I have really stuck to the not eating out thing. We've been going once a week and I've been tracking every mouthful. I've been exercising a lot. I've used my step that my husband bought two Christmases ago more this month than I have the whole two years I've had it. I've been going to group fitness classes, and I've been running.

I just want to fit in my clothes again. I don't want to feel like I look horrible in everything I wear. And once I get there I want to stay there.

No comments: