Saturday, May 30, 2009

30 Weeks

This story at cnn.com makes me wonder if I am being irresponsible. I've thought quite often that this may be a really bad time to bring a baby into the world, but it really was now or never for me because I did not want to get pregnant after the age of 35. Not only that, it seems like there are a lot of people that are pregnant. I'm the fourth person (that I know of) at work that is going to have a baby. I have two cousins whose wives are pregnant. Well, it's done now and all I can do is hope for the best.

So now I am 30 weeks pregnant. So far, so good. The only pregnancy symptoms that I can complain of are swollen hands and slightly swollen ankles and heartburn. Now that the baby is getting bigger and bigger, week by week, my back is starting to hurt. Everyone that I come into contact with seem to relish in telling me how miserable I am going to be for the next two months, which sort of pisses me off.

I still haven't finished the baby's room and I wonder if I ever will. I only have 1 wall left to paint and a lot of it is taken up by windows. I might try to do some later. It would be nice to finish it, you know?

No comments: