Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Helpless

I'm sitting here trying to figure out my menus for tomorrow because I'm trying to eat well, but I am having a hard time thinking. I'm tired and my body and head aches, not from something good like exercise, but more from the stresses around me.

I am miserable at work. It's really sad because I actually like to teach and I think I am pretty good at teaching. I'm innovative and enjoy implementing new technology in the classroom, plus I really do love the subject of human anatomy & physiology. But, as with everything else on the planet, this has to be ruined by politics. I freaking HATE it. HATE IT. I hated it when I was a teenager, and by God, I still hate it now. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I feel like I'm back in high school.

Other than that, the BM may be trying to move SS out of state. Her father called my husband and told him that a friend of hers said that she went to a lawyeer. Great. Just fucking great. This woman is an idiot.

So this woman, who is on her third marriage (a secret one at that) is now planning on moving her and her son to another state with this new man that my husband has yet to meet. This is truely not in SS's best interest. My husband has contacted a lawyer and SS has an appointment with a counselor next week (counseling was initiated when we found out about the new, secret marriage that she told SS to keep a secret from his dad and his grandparents).

Either way you look at it, it is a no-win situation. More than likely, my husband will not get custody of SS and SS will move out of state leaving his dad behind. Statistics are gloomy, predicting that DH will be alienated from his son, which is heartbreaking for everyone involved.

On the other hand, let's say by some miracle that DH does get custody of SS. Who's to say SS will want to willingly live with his dad and not move out of state with his mom. Will SS end up resenting his dad and then move out of state when he's old enough to decide?

This sucks.

No comments: