Saturday, April 12, 2008

Long time, no post

Well, I haven't been doing much of anything lately except working. Working, working, working. I love what I do, but sometimes it can be so frustrating.

Next week I have students going to competition. Most of the students have been great, but I had one drop out at the last minute and it really disappointed me. Luckily I have a replacement that was at the state and national competition last year and it looks like she will probably be able to go (I hope).

I've been so busy that I didn't realize that I am going to have to board my dog since my husband is also taking students to the competition. Luckily, I found a place that is right on the way to work so it won't be that big of a deal, except that it is going to break my heart to leave him, even if it is for a couple of days.

I haven't been doing well with the Weight Watchers thing, not a really big surprise there. I have set a new goal for myself, though. When I lose 30 pounds I'm going to get an iPod Touch. I've never been a big fan of anything Apple, but the iPod touch looks awesome and I want one. I'm going to have to do something to earn it, though!

No comments: