Friday, December 21, 2007

It's almost Christmas!

Man, Christmas sure did sneak up on me. We aren't doing anything, just like we didn't do anything for Thanksgiving, which is fine with me. I'd like to see my dad and sister, but they need to come visit me sometime, you know.

Anyway, I didn't have much of a loss this past week and I had done pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. I would've expected a little more loss, you know. Yesterday and today have been horrible as far as eating goes and I really feel sort of sick. I don't know if I feel sick because of my eating, but it isn't helping any. I need to get back on the wagon TOMORROW.

I've been planning out a completely Weight Watchers friendly meal for Christmas, in fact all of the recipes came from www.weightwatchers.com:
  1. Herbed rib roast - 6 pts
  2. Brussels sprouts with chestnuts - 3 pts
  3. Garlic mashed red potatoes - 3 pts
  4. Pecan tartlets - 3 pts

And maybe some holiday eggnog (5 pts) with sugar cookies (3 pts). It's still point-heavy, but at least I'm keeping track.

No comments: