Which is really difficult when I am a huge pessimist with extreme cynical tendancies. Never-the-less, I told myself I would go into work with a positive attitude. I even caught myself beginning to complain about some e-mail I received first thing this morning, but I stopped and said aloud (so my colleague could hear me) that I wasn't going to complain and that I was going to start the week off with a positive attitude. Honestly I seem to be in a better mood. I guess I just need to adopt the attitude that I can't change things and that I can either accept things the way they are or move on.
Moving on is not an option at the moment. I'm not stupid, plus this job is not all that bad. I just hate stupidity and the shotgun blast, passive agressive behavior of the administration.
I like this image, it sort of sums up how I feel (although I wouldn't say I'm in deep trouble)
'When you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead, keep your mouth shut and say nothing'
No comments:
Post a Comment