I am so bored. Don't know what to do, though. I should exercise, I suppose.
Work is driving me nuts. We're told to make changes for some proposed calendar change. We make changes then we're told the proposed calendar did not go through and to change those changes back. Then we get an e-mail, not a day later, to change those changes again to something different this time. And it's not like we have a few days to do this. The e-mail yesterday, and then one today, says to have our new, final?, changes in by the end of business on Monday. What the fuck? Well, I wrote an e-mail to my boss, but I haven't sent it yet. I have to grow the balls to do it. It's nothing nasty and I know that all these fucking changes are not comeing from her, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous. I also made the fucking changes and I honestly could care less if they are all fucked up. Screw whether or not classes run together and conflict one another, I'm sick of it. I will give the changes to one of my instructors on Monday and tell them to figure out whether or not there are any conflicts. Why should I have all the fucking fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment