Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday

I did ok today with eating, except for like 30 or more little chocolate chip bears that smell like shit, but taste pretty damn good. Oh, and that handful of chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Other than that, I did ok. I've been cooking dinner most of the week, except Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tuesdays and Thursdays suck because I drop my husband off at clinicals at 6:30 a.m. and he teaches a night class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So we are usually stuck at the college until about 8:00 pm and then we have about a 30 minute drive home (which is why we ride to work together), so we usually eat lunch and dinner at work on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I exercised today, too. I ran for 15 minutes and walked for 60, so I'm pleased with that.

Now I am tired because I didn't sleep well last night. I think I will go listen to a podcast of something and then go to bed.

No comments: