Friday, June 02, 2006

Losing again

The past couple of weeks have been a battle. I gained 2 lbs last week, which was no surprise. I thought I'd be up again this week, but I did well the past few days and ended up losing what I had gained, plus 0.6 lbs more. So, I'm at the lowest I've been in a while.

My husband also gave me a really nice comment the other night...sort of shocked me. He came up to me and grabbed me around the waiste and told me I was getting skinny! Made me feel good.

I decided to try core out for a while. I seem to like it, but it's only been a few days. I'll see how it goes.

My walking plan (training) for the 3-Day hasn't really been going that great. I was supposed to do 4 miles yesterday and I didn't walk at all. I was going to make it up today, but only did 2 miles. I need to do 5 miles tomorrow, but really I should do more to make up for my lost miles. I've really got to get strict with myself about this and I actually need to register for the 3-Day. I thought I was going to be joining a team, but that doesn't look like it is going to work out. A co-worker and her husband are going to do it so hopefully we can work together to raise money. I just need to make a commitment soon so I can start raising money, otherwise I won't be walking in the thing at all.

No comments: