I swear t hese people in this office drive me insane. I will be so glad if I do get to switch offices next quarter. My husband is about sick of them, too, but he is a lot more confrontational than I am and he lets it bother him way more than it bothers me.
Anywa, I've been doing really well this week. I lost only a pound last week, which I was glad of. The weekend wasn't that great, but I did really well yesterday and I've been doing really well today. I have been weighing in on Fridays, but I will probably weigh in on Thursday this week.
I've been exercising more and I joined a challenge on the Weight Watchers Message Board to walk/run/WATP/bike or whatever by October 1st. I'm also planning on doing the The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day in October so I've really got to start training for that. I'm not worried about walking and I honestly think I will be fine with it, but never-the-less, it is something to work towards. I would much rather improve my running, but it is just so difficult.
Well, there's not much else going on and I have a class to teach in a few minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment