Monday, January 09, 2006

So far, so good

I've been doing pretty well this first weekend back at WW. Last night was my worst time. I couldn't go to sleep and I was upset about something, and I really wanted to eat something. I managed to not eat anything for about an hour, but then I gave in. I wasn't hungry and I knew exactly why I wanted to eat. Giving in was not good, but I did count the points I ate and even though I was over points for the day I still have a lot of flex points left (and I weigh in Wednesday). Even though it was not a total triumph I have not let it ruin the progress I have made this week. Besides counting the extra points I am planning on going to the gym again today (I already went this morning) to help burn off a few of those extra points I consumed.

Hopefully when my emotions take control in the future I will continue to be able to recognize why I want to eat and hopefully I will able to not cave in and finally eat something.

No comments: