Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am so proud of myself

I have been doing so well. I'm almost in shock. It's been over two weeks of completely clean eating. I'm not obsessing, I'm not freaking out, I'm exercising, and best of all, I'm losing weight. It's amazing what actually staying OP can do for you.

I just have to keep telling myself to keep it up. It may take a while to get there, but just keep it up.

Now onto something else. We've been looking for a house for probably the last 6 months or so. We've saved up a nice down payment and we are ready to buy. I just don't want to buy a dump in a crappy place, and that's pretty much all there is around here. If it's a nice house then it costs a fortune. We're going to look at a house tomorrow. We've already seen the outside and I've seen pictures of some of the inside on the internet. I know that I'm going to LOVE this place and I know that it's just going to be too much for us. I mean, we could do it, but it will be difficult and it sucks. I know I'm going to want this place, I just wish there was some way that we could get it without being totally stressed about it.

No comments: